The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
What unexpressed wonder is within you?
Ever feel like you’re wasting your life?
Have a nagging sense that something’s missing?
Feel burnt-out or have job discontentment?
Just can’t fit into the box others want you in?
It takes a great deal of courage to be true to the calling in your heart. It’s downright gutsy to say yes to yourself and step into your rightful life.
I remember shaking in my boots as I began pursuing my purpose path. I was going against everything I had been taught that I should be. I was breaking the rules, and having been a good little girl my whole life, well this was a very scary step indeed.
People’s deepest fear is that they’ll die without
having ever really lived!
I remember the anguish I felt. Everyday that zipped by was another one I could never get back. At times,
the fear coursing through my veins was downright paralyzing. I felt powerless to change it or to get free.
Do you relate?
Are you terrified to make the very change you know you need to make?
It’s risky to go for something bigger even if you despise where you are.
If you’ve gotten this far, something’s calling you. It’s nudging you forward. It’s beckoning you to BE who you came to this
earth to be. Even thought you may have tried to ignore that inner nudge, you just can’t shake it off. Even if you manage to, it’s only
temporary. It will be stronger next time!
Do you secretly long to explore more of who you really are?
What stops you?
Perhaps you. .
- Fear that following your heart’s desire will let someone down.
- Worry that you won’t be supported or that you’ll go broke.
- Telling yourself that you’ve wasted your degree if you pursue your dreams.
Some people’s dreams are buried beneath so many rules they’ve accumulated about life that they don’t even know what they want for themselves.
Most people are getting ahead of themselves when they are trying to carve out a life unique to themselves or are trying to find their purpose in lif
They are trying to find their purpose in the wrong place. They’ve got things backwards and the cart is before the horse.
I help people get things in the right order
If you don’t know what your inner purpose is, you’ll never experience true, lasting fulfillment in anything you do.
If you are. . .
- Tired of putting other’s happiness above your own
- Tired of the daily grind and trudging through life
- Ready to find your truest, deepest sense of accomplishment
You’ve come to the right place!
Not only can I help you invent your purpose. I can help you create the courage to live it!
Your deepest truth is beckoning you home. It’s begging you to be everything you were born to be.
It’s time to LIVE!
It’s time to come ALIVE to your joy.
It’s time to be FULLY ALIVE right now, not 10, 20 or years from now!
NOW is YOUR time!
– It’s time to LIVE your unlived life!
– Are you ready to get clear and get free?
You can benefit from my 28 years of life coaching experience with over 50,000 hours of private, one-on-one sessions.
People I’ve Helped:
I’ve had the joy of working with all sorts of people- Fortune 500 Execs, Grammy & Emmy winners, runway models, TV personalities, music moguls, entrepreneurs, multi-millionaires and even a billionaire.
But most of my clients aren’t celebrities or billionaires. Most of them are regular people like myself.
Good-hearted people who just want to make a difference in the lives and create a life they love and adore. The majority of my clients are professional women, but I also have wonderful male clients, and women from all backgrounds, that I adore working with.
This Exclusive Purpose Coaching Program is By Application Only
Is this Purpose Coaching Program right for you?
There is only one way to find out!
Free Purpose Consultation Application
HOW TO CALL IN YOUR PURPOSE
1. Stand up and plant your feet firmly on the ground/floor.
2. Raise your arms above your head as you gently tilt your head back to a comfortable position.
3. Open your hands and arms wide.
4. Say out loud with intention (to whatever you call your Higher Power):
“My Creator, I’m ready to live my life’s purpose. What is mine to do? Show me the way”!
5. Release it to the universe and go on your way.
6. Pay attention and notice what you notice.
7. Take action on what you notice. (This is very important because when you take the first step, the second step will be revealed, and so on and so on.)